|Dates & Times|
|Business Day||September 15 (Thu.) 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
September 16 (Fri.) 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
General admission on Sep. 16 (Fri.) will be open between 2:00-6:00 p.m.
|Public Day||September 17 (Sat.) 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
September 18 (Sun.) 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
Entrance may open at 9:30am depending on conditions.
|Admission Ticket (General Visitors,junior high school students and older only)|
|One-Day Ticket||2,300 yen (tax included) for each day|
|Afternoon Ticket||1,300 yen (tax included) for each day|
Precautions for visiting the venue
All attendees must wear a mask, check the body temperature, and cooperate with alcohol disinfection.
Please note that the following measures may be taken to reduce overcrowding.
- Without prior notice, entry to the hands-on, theatre, and studio area may be restricted and/or queue tickets may be distributed.
- Distribution of queue tickets will be conducted each day and will be closed when all the tickets for the day are distributed.
- Exhibit contents and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Management staff may ask you to leave the venue if there is an act which leads to interference of studio live streaming or obstructions towards other customers.
- We will not be able to accept letters or gifts for performers/guests of the studio live streaming.
- If you feel unwell at situations such as lining up at the hands-on area or during the theatre/studio viewing, please ask a nearby staff member to guide you out of the area.
- Please note that visitors may appear or be heard in the live programs/filming taking place at the venue.